Revita provides support to aged care facilities to help make accreditation and site visits as smooth and pain free as possible.
Our experienced team will conduct a pre-accreditation audit of documentation system, then work with facilities to make sure physiotherapy documentation and model of care comply with, or exceed, accreditation standards. We can also physically attend site visits to help ensure a successful outcome.
Revita can help facilities achieve compliance for a range of accreditation standards, including:
- Standard 2.4 Clinical Care
- Standard 2.8 Pain Management
- Standard 2.11 Skin Care
- Standard 2.12 Continence Management
- Standard 2.14 Mobility, Dexterity and Rehabilitation
- Standard 4.3 Education and Staff Development
- Standard 4.5 Occupational Health and Safety