Elderly people living in residential care face significant challenges including chronic illness, pain, recovery from falls and injuries, social isolation, depression and cognitive impairment.
Loosing physical abilities, independence and their previous way of life can understandably cause residents to feel frustrated and a sense of defeat. Our physios help seniors focus on what they can do and reframe their expectations about their abilities.
Our physios are warm, passionate and highly skilled individuals. They are drawn to helping the elderly regain not only physical capabilities but a sense of anticipation, wellbeing and possibility.
- Are passionate about aged care health
- Hold relevant insurance cover
- Are registered with AHPRA
- Have a current National Police Check
Our physiotherapists deliver effective and proven solutions including:
- Quality physiotherapy for musculoskeletal, cardio respiratory and neurological conditions
- Chronic pain management
- Falls risk reduction and management
- Gait aid prescription, provision of health and safety equipment
- Residential staff training